Products I Personally Use

Here are the face products I am currently using.  :)

I haven't been using most of these products before, except for the clean and clear cleanser.  So I was pretty anxious of the results especially for the eye cream.  It cost me P699 to purchase that itty bitty product.  It should give me results and it did.  My eyes aren't as deep and dark as before, and I think it helped me look less haggard, so I'm actually happy I purchased that one.  That eye cream from Olay is the first eye cream I purchased so I could not make any comparison with other eye creams in the market.

The Ponds spotless white was ok for me. It gave my skin the moisture that it needs, however it left my face oily and greasy in the afternoon.  I have an oily skin so it's just natural for me to grease out but putting the moisturizer on made me more oily.  I think oil-free moisturizer would suit me better.  Did it give me the pinkish white glow it promised? Yes immediately after applying it, but you'll be surprised how fast I turn from pinkish white, to oily slob.  Still I couldn't complain, I couldn't really demand much from a P45 vial. 

Neutrogena Toner. I have had a lot of toners before.  I tried the expensive and cheap ones, and it's amazing how I find cheap ones to work better.  I basically use toner to minimize my pores since I do have a lot of visible pores on my face that I want to get rid off or at least minimized.  The Loreal toner that cost me P345 didn't deliver. I tried it for a month and my pores are still very visible, and I didn't feel it taking much dirt from my face.  That's almost the same results I got with using Neutrogena Alcohol-free toner.  It seems like it's mostly water in it.  So that was just a waste of my P180.  That did not seem much, but in the world of toners, P180 bucks is a tad expensive. Bummer!

Now the clean and Clear Facial wash, is the only product I've used during my highschool and college days.  And it really works for me.  Every after wash, I could feel that my face is squeaky clean.  A bottle of 45ml would last me 2months and it's fairly cheap too, just P45.

I have yet to find the perfect beauty products that would really suit me well.  Have you found the right products for you?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment