How Crispy Pata Changed my Life?

Crispy pata, for all of you who are not familiar of this, is a local delicacy which is made from boiling a pork's thigh(sorry I don't know how you call it) in a pressure cooking, and then deep fry it shortly after.  No. I don’t eat crispy pata nor I plan to do so. It’s not my life that’s change but Bo Sanchez’s(a famous pastor/entrepreneur/author).  I was inspired to write something about it because I felt that it’s worth writing for.  Truly, the title itself attracted me to it, like you did when you first read it.  I’m thinking how the hell does eating crispy pata changed his life. Did it make him so sick because of eating that every-dieters-nightmare food ever so often that he got hypertension, which lead to heart problem, which could probably lead to death? Probably, but not quite so.
The whole crispy pata thing happened when he was still young and he was dating his girlfriend in this fancy restaurant.  He ended up spending more than what he can pay for.  So he has to swallow his pride and put himself to shame by asking  money from his girlfriend.  Luckily they were able to leave the resto paid.  But one thing that did not left him: the earnest of having more money to fulfill a need.  He strived more, work hard more to be able to do what he wanted for his missions and church project.  Changing what you wanted to change in your life is a matter of figuring out the “emotional why”.  Why? because it makes me feel good? why? because I won’t have to struggle like before.  why? because I want my family to be proud of me.  Answer that and you’ll change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment