The Vow: Movie Review


Right after I watched the trailer, I immediately thought that there's really something wrong with it.  I know that it has a lot of touchy scenes and really romantic ones too, but I really couldn't brush the fact that this girl couldn't seem to love her husband again.  I mean, if I was the girl and I just discovered that the person is my husband, of course I will program my mind that I'll be committed to that him and will love him no matter what.  But strangely that didn't happen.  What baffled me most was that the husband was no less than Channing Tatum, who is a complete hottie.  If I was her I would be ecstatic to know that this handsome and hot guy is my husband.  In fact I would marry him again if I want to.  

But yeah, my friend is asking me to go with her, so I figured whatever. I guess Channing Tatum is worth the movie ticket. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment