New Year. New Life


I have been contemplating for some time now.  I figured I have done this multiple times already but every single time I go back to myself, it feels like I'm always starting on a new slate.  Oddly enough, I still end up with the same direction.  So just now, I wonder why I want to head on to that way.  I want to make sure that it isn't something that I force myself into or something I do to brag to other people, but it should be something that I really dream of for myself.   And looking back... I feel that yes, I want to do this.  And yes, I want to experience it.  So only left to do now is just do it and just not question myself anymore.

There are a number of things that has changed in my life, however the transition wasn't really easy at all.  I made it hard for myself.  At least I learned a lot of things along the way.

I've gotten back to my diaries and read entries that dated 7 years ago until the current year and I figured my wishes didn't really change that much.  Ant I think that I really should be doing something about it.  And this year is just perfect as I don't have any restrictions anymore.  Realizing this... I feel happier and more empowered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment