The Vow: My New Fave


I went out to watch "The Vow" thinking that I already knew the story just by watching the trailer.  Well, I was wrong.  Thus this post.  There was much to the story than what I thought I knew.  There were other plots that were intertwined to it.  A lot of emotions and A lot of really deep lines that are worth taking note of.  There were plenty of times that I cried, because somehow I could relate to it.   

I cried when Leo, played by Channing Tatum frustratingly told Paige, played by Rachel McAdams that he is also having a hard time with the situation that they have ; the time when Leo signed divorce papers because he already gave up on trying to make his wife fall in love with him; there was also a scene between Paige and her mother that I like.  They had this very sensitive argument on why they didn't tell her about his father's affair and why did her mother chose to stay with him despite that.  And her mother told her that she chose to stay for all the right things that he did for her.  She couldn't just leave her for one mistake.

Hmmm,  phewww... all the struggles of a couple.  It makes me appreciate that I'm single but it also makes me ponder what my married life will be like.  I hope I'll end up with a good man who doesn't want to leave me despite of my fun and sometimes eccentric nature.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment