All Naturale

The thought of going vegetarian and embracing organic products have really enticed me for some time now.  I tried being vegetarian but somehow I haven't really acquired that tastebuds yet to fully dedicate myself to go vegan.  But using organic items are easier, I thought I'll start myself with that.  Organic products, in this case, beauty products aren't necessarily expensive.  Body shop has gone green but the prices are just not that attractive to me.  Good thing my sister introduced me to Human Nature.  It's locally made thus it's cheaper.  So far, it has gotten good reviews from her so I thought I might as well try it myself.  First product I bought is their Sunflower oil.  It has been said to minimize dark areas and stretchmarks in your body.  And seeing that it only cost P129, I bought it immediately.

Let's see if this thing works on me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment