11.11.11


I didn't notice how intriguing this date was until people were fussing about it in FB.  And I figured, hmmm, right.  So what happens now?  That's just something we don't know.  Psychics, meteorologists, palmists were infusing a degree of mystery to this date.  There's some sort of cosmic realignment and revolution that's happening.  Don't you think it's pretty cool to think that something is happening without us knowing?  Well, a bit creepy.  But nonetheless, makes me feel a bit clueless as to what that is.  Makes me wonder if I should be doing something right now to celebrate this day or just anything that is fitting when the dates are synchronized.   People say that there are a lot of 11's that's popping out of history.  Take for example, the twin towers that look like 11, was hit by airplane flight 11 on Sept, 11.  Weird huh? Was this pure coincidence? We don't know.  Just keeps me wondering, is all.  It's tiring to think about it.  I just might as well, go on and live my life. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment