Oprah, the TV Queen is a Youtube Flop??

I'm sorry Oprah.  I love you but that's just what I discovered.  As a fan, I am shocked. I may not be her number one fan but I respect her and I salute her for living a purposeful life and being a blessing to others.  I had a lot of things that I learned from her.  Like I said, as a fan, I went out on youtube to check on previous episodes of Oprah, that I missed.  And I was glad that youtube gave me what I wanted and more.  It's in the knowledge of everybody, well at least most of her fans know that she no longer has a talk show and she's now busy launching her OWN, that is Oprah Winfrey Network.  While working at it, she could be seen by everybody on her youtube channel.  The catch here is, the vids in the channels are vids of her off stage.  So that's Oprah minus the make up and formal clothes.

The other side of Oprah

                                                           Oprah as we know her

You could see her working out or just cooking in her own kitchen.  It's just interesting to see her in her day-to-day routine.  And I feel bad that she only has few views on her channels.  I think only thousands and not millions considering that she is the Oprah Winfrey and that she has millions and millions of fans out there.  I guess probably huge chunk of her fans aren't youtube-goers, or they don't know that there exist an Oprah channel at youtube.  I don't blame the viewers since there's not much really going on in her vids.  But still I think she deserves more. Just saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment