Tomorrow is Photoshoot Day

Hmmm... ok.  So the thing that I have been wanting to do for months, I will finally do tomorrow.  I don't know, the urge of doing it is more of having to finally get over it.  I know. It's bad.  But I really hope we get good shots tomorrow.  I already have tried out the outfits for tomorrow and even put make up on.  Everything seems to look good except for my face.  If it would've been tried on a real model then even a simple dress would be worthy of a cover page of a fashion magazine.  But since I'm going to be the model, I would have to use a lot of accessories, and make up too,  the heck bring in the fake lashes and contacts.  I need all that to make me worthy of a cover shot.  But I'm afraid that even after all that, it would still be a flunk.  I did try to do a mock shot.  Uhmmm... I looked stupid.  

Ok, let's be positive here.  There are ways and we could get a lot of shots. It will be fun and it will be great! 

Here are the pics that I'm going for:







If you may be so curious, the fashion shoot would be for my online boutique Boho Chic.  I'm planning to take a picture of me for the welcome page. So, let's cross our fingers and hope that it will turn out great. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment