In Love with the idea of Love



I missed it.  I missed that feeling of being in love.  Weird thing is, I haven't really felt that in my relationships.  Only with the unrequited ones.  Ouch!  I so sound like a looser now.  But ye, it's true.  My relationships so far have been long distance, and I must admit that it's hard for me to be in love in that situation.  I guess I almost felt that in my last relationship, but things went sour even before it got really good. 


Anyways, I was inspired to post because even after coming out from a break up, I was still in love with the idea of love.   That means I haven't really given up on love yet.  I know in time, I will experience it again.  It may not be with that perfect guy, but hopefully it would be with the right one.  Time after time, when I have an opportunity to ask people about relationships, it's either they have their own problems or they are doing ok with theirs.  Everyone has their own story.  I wish to start my own.  I know right now, I just got out from another chapter of failed relationship.  It was ok, we both learned.  We learned that we aren't for each other, and even after all the things we said against each other we still managed to friends.  Right now, we're still a bit upset with each other. I guess, it's just the right thing. To separate.


Even when I was 8 years old, I day dream of falling in love with someone.  Strange, because I felt that feeling even when I haven't even been in a relationship before nor I have anyone in mind to be in love with.  I felt so much love in me that I have to let go and share it with someone.  After almost a couple of decades, I still feel like I'm that kid, writing love songs on my notebook, hoping someday I would dedicate it to "him".



Disclaimer: The pics in this post aren't mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment