Get Whiter Teeth for Free

I've been wanting to get white teeth for the longest time.  Too bad, there's no Crest strips here in our side of the planet, and the cost for bleaching here is 16K, which I don't have right now.  So I went on looking for clinics that offers the cheapest possible price for a laser bleaching.  So I've always knew that there was this clinic in Manila that offers it for 5K, and if my memory serves me right, the name of the clinic is BrightSmile. I tried looking for that clinic if I was indeed correct.  As I was doing so, I saw this post saying "whiten teeth for free".  So like a second nature, I click on it immediately.  Then I read in order to whiten your teeth,  use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.  Now I have already tried this before, and the first time I did it, my gums turned white for a few minutes which really scared the crap out of me.  I couldn't barely feel my gums, and I thought that this was a huge disaster. I was in the verge of tears, actually.  Oh what a girl has to go through to be pretty(in my case, prettier... hahha)... And after remembering that incidence for a good 3 seconds, I thought, I'll try it again. This time I'll do it properly, and follow the instructions carefully.

Before you undergo this procedure, if you think you don't have sensitive teeth like me, then this is safe.  Also if you have cuts on your lips or any where in your gums, I suggest you wait for it to heal as this mixture will give you a burning effect if you proceed.

So I prepared my materials.
Baking Soda, Agua Oxigenada(Hydrogen Peroxide)

I got myself a white bowl, and mixed 2 tsp of baking soda and a teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide.  Squeezed in a bit of toothpaste, and mixed it all in until you've got a paste-like consistency.

Wet your toothbrush, dip it in this mixture and brush your teeth as usual. This mixture has a bitter taste don't even attempt to swallow.  Expect to salivate while brushing. 

So continue brushing for 2 minutes, after that you wash off mixture with water. 


Results? Viola! Receding gumline! :)

Actually I didn't notice if it turned white or not.  For some people, it worked for them.  Don't worry about the gumline, as it will go back to normal. 

PS: Sister! Send me some Crest Strips! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment