Me? Giving Diet Advice?

Ok. Let's face it.  I'm not the most athletic person you will ever meet. I don't do any sports and I don't exercise regularly.  The most exercise that I do in my usual day is cleaning the house.  Nothing fancy. Nothing really special.  

Just after few days of surfing for longer hours, and completely bumming out, I just felt exhausted without really any reason to be exhausted about.  I felt like I'm getting old.  I'm 26years old but I felt like I was 30.  So I knew this should got to stop.  So I planned to go to the gym today.  I woke up early and made it to aero class and spent few minutes lifting weights, cycling, and doing some crunches.  Needless to say, I was tired, but in a good way.  As I was lining up to drink some water, one lady approached me and started having a conversation with me.  Next thing I know, I was giving advice on how to be slimmer.  And while I was thinking of things to say to her, a huge part of me was shouting YOU HYPOCRITE!  I was actually giggling while giving her my advice. I was not even doing the things I'm telling her.  But I told her that too.  I just eat anything.  But come to think of it, I was eating protein more than before.  I don't get to eat much rice and I cut back on my coffee.  Problem is I don't eat much vegetables too.   But at times I make sure I eat some.  After the awkward and funny talk, I went to weigh myself.  And my God have I lost 5lbs.  Doing what?! Was it because I'm eating dinner before 7pm? or was it the coffee fasting?  Either way my assumption of me being fatter was debunk.  I was really stunned.  Then again, weight is not a measurement of your health.  Today, I realized that I was unconsciously trying to be healthy, and now that I'm consciously aware about it, I feel GOOD! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment