The Wonder Brush


I've heard a lot of youtube gurus in the likes of Michelle Phan, and Andrea's Choice, talking about this small brush being part of their favorite products of a certain month.  They said that it works really well on removing dirt and on exfoliating your face.  So I said, I'll try that, thinking that my face needs a lot of exfoliating.  Good thing the Saizen store in Abreeza was selling this and so I bought it immediately since it's fairly cheap- only P85.

I use this with my clean and clear facial wash.  What I do is I brush my face in circular motion and make sure all parts of my face was well brushed including my lips.  Yes my lips.  So after about 2 minutes of brushing, I wash my face and then I just feel the results.  My face gets squeaky clean.  It feels like my face is breathing again.  You try it.  I think it's one product that's really cheap and very effective.  This one's definitely a keeper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment