The Feathery Truth

I've seen this style in American idol's judge Steve Tyler.  He still got this signature long rockstar hair of his, but one thing I noticed: this long nice feather, and I think... hmmmm what a nice statement. I've sure seen that thing before. Like they said, fashion is a cycle, trends come back over and over at some point in time.
And look mah?
Not only does feather is used as hair accessories but also as earrings. What could my feathery friends have to say about this?
Well I think one or two feathers would look fantastic so long as you know how to carry them well and you know what kind of outfits you figured would pair greatly with these feathery bling blings. Too much of it would just make you look like someone who has been mogged by a group of birds.  Yes, I'm talking about you Steve Tyler.
Now out with the don't, in with the do.  Talking about do, here are nice feathery accessories that will up your do.  Putting a feather on the side of your hair, adds on a vintage touch.
It would also look nice as a necklace, adding vintage and hippie flare.
Nice huh?
Feathers are always interesting accessories to have, so don't chicken out, and take that move to be bold.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment