I'd rather Go for Choki Choki!

I’d stumble upon this webpage one day, and people there were raving about this chocolate spread called nutella.  So curious as I am, I went out to the grocery store and bought myself one.  For 145 bucks and all that hype in the net, this stuff should taste really good!  As soon as I got inside the car, I immediately opened the jar of nutella and dipped my finger into it (told you I was so curious… and impatient).  I got some good amount to make my verdict.  Lo and Behold!  This damn thing tastes like choki choki, which I used to buy a lot back in highschool.  A stick only costs me 2 bucks! Obviously, I got really really disappointed.  So if I know someone who would want to try nutella, I would say: “Just go for choki choki, it tastes EXACTLY the same and it’s really cheap too.”

1 comments:

Post a Comment