Crest White strip: Review

As soon as I saw this ad on facebook, I knew that I got to have it.  So I asked my sister to send me some strips which she did(thanks girl!).  I got mine for P1500, that's 10 strips, but in the states they sell this for about $40-$50 for 28 strips. 

And so when I got it from the mail, I tried it immediately!  The strips come in this plastic packet, which you have to rip off to get this transparent plastic with 2 strips pasted on there.  
The top one is longer and narrower, and the bottom is smaller but stouter.  I usually put the longer one on my upper teeth and the shorter on my lower, since the upper teeth is where I want to do the whiting more because it's what other people see more often.  I'm not sure if that's the proper way, but it's really up to you I guess. It's just my preference to put the longer strip on my upper teeth.  



So put the strip as shown above, press it good and leave it for 30minutes.  I left mine for more than that(45mins.-1hr)  thinking that it will be more effective.  Some reviews said that they don't like the taste that this strip has.  Actually the taste is a bit unnoticeable, although at times you taste a bit of mild bleach, but nothing that's really bothersome.  You can actually speak while having the strips on, but you will have a lisp. ;)  Expect salivation from you because for some reason you don't want to swallow your saliva much, well at least for me.  If you observe the strip, you could see bubbles appearing in between the teeth and teeth to strip.   

For some people, they had their results on their 3rd strip, I had mine on my 4th strip.  I have to say that this thing works.  I've tried whitening toothpastes before but they just failed me.  Not this one.  My teeth got 3 shades whiter, although I'm aiming for really white teeth, I'm still satisfied with the effect. I wasn't able to finish all 10 strips, since I had to share 3 strips with my mother.  When she tried her first strip, her teeth that was obviously yellow, became obviously whiter.  Insane!!!

10x POINTS! horraaaah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment