My Macaroni Madness


I'm not a good cook.  My mom says I am, but she's my mom, her comment doesn't count.  Occasions on occasions I have been asked to make food.  And a lot of times I messed up but on rare times I succeeded.  And just so recently I found myself making macaroni on these occasions, hmmm... I wonder why.  Truly I haven't noticed much, until my boyfriend pointed it out, saying MACARONI AGAIN?, a usual preceding statement every time he asked me what I'm making.  Now, since he's into restaurant business he found my habit a bit disgusting, but out of love he makes it sound cute. 

I've thought about my macaroni madness and I thought I just lack creativity and resourcefulness on looking up on different menu.  And I guess that confirms that I'm just plain lazy. :) 

Just yesterday, it was my brother's birthday, and again, he asked, and I responded and he reacted, but I defended myself, saying this time it's not tomato base, it's cream base!  I said that chin up and with a bit of pride.

But yeah, this got to stop, I'll try penne next time. hehehehe


0 comments:

Post a Comment